A used car can be a great way to save a load of bucks. There’s no match for a new car but certified pre-owned cars & regularly used cars are a great way to save money. First of all, there are a lot of advantages to buying a used car. Secondly, if you are not an expert and if it’s your first car then you should clean your hands on a used car first. In other words you don’t want anything to happen to your new car, so it’s better to have some practice and experience in a certified pre-owned car.
Buying a Used Car
Certified Pre Owned cars is the perfect idea if you are looking for a used car which is in great condition. It is true that CPO cars, trucks & SUVs generally cost more than non-certified used cars vehicles. But they also come with benefits like manufacturer backed warranty, free maintenance, free roadside assistance. Buying a Certified Pre-Owned car ensures a safe buy, less risk & a vehicle which provides amazing performance for many years to come. At Cardealersbay you will find the best CPO cars which are thoroughly inspected before the certification so you pay for the best vehicles at the best car selling platform.
Difference Between Certified Pre-Owned cars & Regular Used Cars
- A certified pre-owned car is thoroughly inspected, examined if any repairs have been performed or not & the vehicle is backed with a warranty from the factory before getting certified. But you can’t find all of this in a regular used car. Above all, it might be possible you end up paying more for a regularly used car.
- CPO comes with a warranty that covers many major problems in the car. Each brand certified warranty is different, which can protect you from costly repair & defects. However, there’s no surety of your car once you have purchased a regular used car.
- Certified pre-owned cars are more expensive than regular used cars due to the above perks. You will get the car with the authentic papers so that you have never had a problem after buying the car.
Benefits of Buying A Used Car
- Low Cost – As we have mentioned, a used car is a great way to save a chunk load of money. On average the cost of a used car is 50% less than a new car. If you are getting a new car for $25,000 then you can save $12,500 for another car for your partner or your family member.
- Lower Customization cost – With a used car you don’t have to complete the costly mandatory customization. Customization like new music systems, new tires, and new color can be costly for your car. You may install your own at a lower cost than in a new car.
- Lower Registration Fee – Usually the rate of your annual registration fee is based on the car value and it’s the model year. You can save thousands of dollars by avoiding new and annual registration fees by buying a three-year-old certified pre-owned car.
- Low Insurance Rates – Just similar to financing, insurance rates also go down with the age of the car. You can buy a certified pre-owned car and save a lot of money on the insurance charges. So, your insurance amount tends to be less expensive.
There are many advantages to buying a used car which can save you a lot of money. So, next time you think of buying a new car, do give a thought about spending your hard-earned money on a pre-owned car as it is far more beneficial than would have thought.
Points to Remember Before Buying a Used Car
- It’s always a gamble while buying a used car. No matter, if you are buying a certified pre-owned car or a regular used car, there’s always a risk for a hidden defect which might be not detectable at the moment but can give you problems later.
- However, COP comes with a manufacturer warranty & goes through inspection by professionals to ensure that it doesn’t have any problems but the risk is still high of the hidden defects after a few months.
- Still, it is advised to have a pre-purchase inspection from an expert before buying a used car from anywhere.
- Most of the COP cars come with the manufacturer’s warranty but still always check for the warranty of the COP cars with the manufacturer. However, you won’t get the manufacturer’s warranty in a regular used car.